Bonz, I agree with you. This would be the perfect time.
How about this thought, why not try to build from a program that has a large base, great fields, good organization and a developmental program in place already?

The concept of "the Bridge Futball Alliance," originally was a great idea and I think still is. If memory serves me correctly it was formed to bring clubs together so that they could pool their best players and represent all the those clubs in the Alliance. Now there are 0 clubs that are a part of Alliance and multiple of solid and very well known coaches no longer are part of the Alliance, I wonder why.....could they all be wrong.

The "Alliance" went from just representing top level players to then taking/recruiting lower level players just to fill out second teams, created a lot of damage and mistrust to those club/s they took from.

To me it seems like BFA has done too much damage for the program to regain trust and is slowly being pushed north, now heading into Columbia.

The centrally located choice to me, that makes sense, would be to join MPSC. MPSC has great facilities, now has very good coaching leadership, a solid reputation and an excellent devlopment program. They also have a very solid coaching staff that could only be enhanced with the BFA coaches.