Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
kick off
kick off
that is incorrect. look at the bracket. the "H" is on lexington's side

there are no 'born' soccer players
goal kick
goal kick
Yes I understand that, however the higher region finish always hosts a lower region finish.

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
goal kick
goal kick
the "H" is used only if the teams have the same region seed.

goal kick
goal kick
There is an explanation at the bottom of the bracket.

W
throw in
throw in
W
Import, you use fair reasoning. As a parent of a Wren player, the home field was a huge advantage to keeping the game from possibly turning one-sided with Northwestern Thursday night. Everything was perfect to which allowed Wren a "chance" and under tougher conditions closing the deal might be more challenging on NHS pitch. I would like to take a second and say that I made a point of introducing myself to Enzo Martinez(NHS) and left with a really good feeling about that young man. He was a class act...obvious he has been there before. I did however let him know as an NC State fan I would not pull for him at the next level.

W
throw in
throw in
W
Anybody at the Pickens-Woodmont game that can dsicuss in this format what happened with the red cards and the player swinging at the ref? $425 fine imposed on the high school player is what the TV reporter said.

goal kick
goal kick
wheet - you are correct Wren created a great atmosphere and rose their own playing level; nearly scoring on multiple occasions and were at times inches away from tying or pulling within one goal of NW throughout the game.

Brace
Brace
Wheet, first of all, congrats to the Wren squad for making it a competitive game. Kudos to the coaches, players, and fans for using that home pitch advantage. Regarding Enzo, I haven't come across a more humble young man, especially considering all of his and his team accolades. I have told my freshman son that Enzo needs to be his role model for a variety of reasons. Enzo has plays hard but with excellent sportsmanship and respect for all those involved.

Brace
Brace
Wheet, if we are lucky enough to get by a good Blythewood team, I and the Fort Mill team look forward to experiencing that Wren experience first hand. Good luck in the playoffs and hope to meet you soon!

W
kick off
kick off
W
Beaufort with a first round upset of White Knoll, then an away game @ Wando... the two teams didnt play this year, Beaufort has never beat Wando, they are due and if the planets allign, Beaufort would play Lexington, then Irmo, then NW in the state championship, you have to beat the best to be the best, i dont think any team has a toughfer road to the final, one game at a time as White Knoll may be overlooking BFT, not your typical 3rd seed, watch out, Beaufort's coming to your town soon...

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard