Well, well, well. I've stirred some anger from Coach Chass and have brought out the John Galt in him. Using dodgeball as a metaphor for a fistfight is utterly fantastic, and I like that side of you, but I don't get down to the backwater of Moncks Corner that much.

I'm confused though. If you don't write for my benefit who pray tell have your past posts been about. I don't recall initiating your name in anything I've written, but I do appreciate the attention you've given me.

Now to your musings. First off, you are talking to the wrong people on this board to lead a crusade. If you want to purify the game of soccer you need to start in your own backyard. Instead of challenging me to a game of "dodgeball," where were your posts about the ugly side of soccer with regards to Clark Brisson. That's who you should go after and his supporters. If you want to purify the game, play Geraldo and dig in to the ODP that's posted on this thread about pushing ODP players to certain clubs. Your efforts are misguided coach. I can'teffect change, so you need to turn to things where you can change them.

CHT: Why don't you tell your boy to breathe. Looking for fistacuffs and all.

Last edited by Parker Lewis; 05/14/09 12:03 PM.