Coach Koutsos is a VERY passionate coach. He, like every other coach, expects nothing but the best from thier players each and every time they compete. I've had the pleasure to coach against him several times over the last couple of years, and consider him a good friend. I have never seen one of these outbursts. In fact, his squad is usually one of the teams that exemplifies sportsmanship as it should be! They make no remarks to the opponents or to the refs when I've seen them miss some very obvious calls! I would want to think that if the coach acts the way you describe, so would the team.

His knowledge of the game is evident. What he has done with that group there is impressive, I believe the program hadn't won a game until he became the coach. Also look at the level of teams they are competing against, especially in region! 2 perenials in Christ Church and Southside Christian.

You have to remember that each coach is different and has thier own style of coaching. One persons way of motivation will not work for all players, parents, or even fans. Some coaches are very vocal, others are very laid back.

And for my parting thought...I am sure that through the course of athletc competition no fan has ever said anything inappropriate to any player, coach, or official at any time!!! I would like to think that no coach would just yell obsenities to fans for no reason.

Coach Sharpless Blue Ridge High School