I have known Coack K for three years, and have never heard him use profanity around or to any of his or to other teams players. He has a special bond with his players, and with many of the players in the Greenville area.

I was at the IL vs SSC game, and maybe the "over rated" chant was a bit much, but their were never any profanity, except from the parents from IL. Not just one, but a few of their parents dropped some serious words towards the Greenville Tech players that were cheering for SSC.

"Giggs" did you really observe the so called classless act, apparently you do not know the full story, so just ask the SSC coach, he can fill you in about the entire so called "classless act.

Coach K has done an wonderful job at Greenville Tech, does anyone realise that all the students at that school apply for the school and get in through a "lottery" unless your a sibling of a stundent that was lucky to get picked. Each year only 100-110 new students are allowed in the school. All the coaches "all sports" at GTCHS are in the same situation, they do not get the chance to request players. Once in a while they get lucky and some very talented players get picked in the lottery. We do not even have our own soccer field, we rent a county field, thise year was the first time we played SSC at our rented home field.

GTCHS is in the toughest region in the state for 1A. Just competing with Southside Christian & Christ Church, and keeping the game close is a tough task. Coach K has the ability to get those kids to compete a higher level than their given talent.

Its a same that people have it out for Coach K, get to know the man and coach before you pass judgement. I would not trade him for any coach.