To be honest I don't even know why I'm bothering with this because I don’t really care, but it seems to me maybe an outside perspective is needed...
BC's opponents record was 214-150-4 and finished with a record of 15-9-2. Airport’s opponents were 190-152-7 and finished 14-10-0. So losses are pretty much the same, and so are the draws. The 24 in difference could be attributed to BC because of the Palmetto cup teams they faced, but nope, just checked those have 0-0 beside them so they don't count except for a good 14 win Walhalla team. But just so we know BC played Norman North, Farragut, and Bob Jones and lost to all three but just looking to add to the opponents’ column. NN went 14-2 in Oklahoma and lost in the QF. Farragut finished 22-2-2 and won the Tennessee State Title. Bob Jones from Alabama finished 18-6-1.

Also, I see that BC played and lost I might add to the 2a State Champions of BE. They also played a 18 win team of Gilbert, 14 (A.C. Flora), 20 (South Aiken), 14 (Batesburg-Leesville), 16 (Covenant Central), 14 (Walhalla),13 (Wilson), 19 (North Myrtle Beach) and a 14 (Airport). Against these teams regardless of how good you think they are, they went 7-6.

Airport on the other hand played a 11 win Aiken, 15 (White Knoll), 14 (A.C. Flora), 14 (Thomas Sumter), 20 (South Aiken), 15 (BC), 15 (Chapin), 11 (Ridge View), 18 (Fort Mill), and 12 (Blythewood). Against the teams (again no matter how good you think they are), Airport went 4-10.

Now for the “cup cakes” (for the sake of argument any team that is 10 wins and under): BC played James Island, Fort Dorchester, Dreher (2), Sumter, Swansea (2), Clinton, Eau Claire, and Stall. Airport played RNE, Dreher, Swansea, Heathwood Hall, LE, HHI, and St. James. BC played 10 games against these 8 opponents 7-1-2. Airport played 9 games against these 7 teams and went 9-0. Not that much difference really but I’ll give the edge to Airport.

Again, I don’t really care how it ended but I have seen this go from thread to thread and I figured that I would get in on the action. In closing I think both these teams are where they need to be, right next to each other. Personally, having been to all three matches between the two of them and enjoying myself, I’m hoping this will just make the two go that much harder next season. Sorry for the long post…apparently I do care!

It's all a moo point... yeah like a cow's opinion, it just doesn't matter. It's Moo