Quote:

you do have some good numbers and your teams do look ready for years to come.I really dont know how the districts are chosen and maybe some of it is unfair.If you want to sit back and criticize riverside thats your opinion.They had a fine season and they didnt pick the schedule.But if you can arrange it ,maybe we could meet at the viking cup.We arent dodging anyone.

I never critized the Riverside team I simply pointed out facts, backed up by Coach Young. I do not know if River side asked to stay at AAA even thought they had the numbers to go AAAA or if they pushed to move up but were denied. I also do not blame you for your schedule, you did play many AAAA team this year and as I pointed out you struggled against the stronger teams (to be fair you beat a copule of decent AAAA teams as well).
I know teams have to play with the schedule dealt and the division they are in is not thier fault, but they are by numbers now the 36th largest HS and smack in the middle of where AAAA should be and yet they are playing in AAA, I know not their fault, just a fact. Your team can be proud of what they accomplished AAA has several good teams. Just remember you called me out about crowing about being a small school (59 is 1/4 into AAA turf) that got within about 15min holding a 1-0 lead of playing in state championship for AAAA

As for meeting you could always come play in the BB&T that gets held in Rock Hill at manchester meadows, one of the best sites in the state (likely one of the best in the south east). Or I would guess most of our JV will be back next year in Irmo since we only had 1 senior this year, so you could send them down to size up the next few years of teams.