I like Wynn but he did not have a good game. Beasley was a mess. Why did he stay out there. Have not seen much from Donavan and Adu is fun to watch. Is Edu on the team too? He should play. And I think Klesjian could get more time and was happy to see him in the 2nd half (but not for torres who played well).

COsta Rica is a good side. That was the first goal scored on them in the group and the first by the USA since 2001. Sorry we never got to see the foul.

The defense was a sieve. They played what my father used to call "Lookout Defense" as in "lookout, my guy just beat me." The offense was very unimaginative and barely scared the CR keeper. And while I like Tim Howard, what did he do? Not that the goals were his fault but did he stop anything that any other goalie would not have stopped? And his feet looked pretty shaky with the ball.

In all, very tough place for US to play. And is Bradley's kid that good? Does he deserve the time he gets (which will be none in Honduras)? Would he play if daddy weren't the coach? (Honest questions)