Quote:

For those of you who don't think giving ALL players, from All teams the opportunity to play at a higher level is in best interest of ALL players I respectfully submit we'll have to agree to disagree on the issue.

USYSA created the conflict with SCYSA and Region Team competition. CESA worked with SCYSA and the other teams to give the boys the opportunity to participate in State Cup and the National League.

That's a good thing for ALL of the players on each of the teams in my opinion because they are each playing the highest level available within their respective leagues. Could SCYSA have changed the dates for the State Cup? I suppose so, but what difference does that make?

I'll leave the pontificating to those who would like to carry on about this issue. I have nothing more to add.

You're like Warren Buffett arguing on behalf of a personal tax cut, saying "its a good thing for everyone who desires to get rich, if we billionaires get richer."

Exactly how many "opportunities to compete at the highest level" does this team need to have? At what point....has the team and its individual players been sufficiently marketed and seen? Are they ranked 3rd in the country or some such thing? I mean...does Roy Williams blow off the ACC tournament or push the ACC to change the date because it conflicts with something thats good for UNC basketball?

No.

CESA has a great team and is very well coached and it has a ton of kids that will play D1 college soccer if they want to. And thats true whether they played in Rock Hill this weekend or Raleigh. After numerous regionals and Disneys and R3PL and nationals this past summer......CESA Premier doesn't need anything else to be highly regarded.

Go join the Academy already.