Quote:

I don't think CESA is satisfied to just win state championships. It would be one thing if they won state titles and then went home and admired their hardware. They are attending high level tournaments, College Combine, etc.

I sat around this weekend wondering how some of the teams that will participate in Premier League for the first time will fair. For some teams, they have never had to play against a Concorde Fire, RSL or Alpharetta Ambush. For them this is their second tier of talent. Will this be a great reflection on South Carolina for these teams to play in the premiere league and get killed?

CESA may belong in the Academy. How has our other SC academy club done? Do we have enough talent to field two academy programs? I think even if CESA faired well with academy they would still have naysayers.

Just my opinion.

I think CESA would do fine in Academy. SCU u16's are having a great year, not sure about their 18's.

The thing is.....Academy is done by birth year. So their U18's are kids with 91 and 92 birth dates and their u16's are kids with 93 and 94 birth dates. So at the u16 age group this year you could be pulling kids from 92 Premier, 93 Premier, 94 Premier. Think they could compete?

CESA would do fine. And the only CESA naysayers are within SC. With Academy.....state lines are gone and you're just another team.