This has been a very exciting tread so far and since everyone else has their opinion I figured I'll drop my 2 cents as well. I also watched all the games this weekend and considering the simple fact that CESA basically had most of the best girl players from every part of the state on their rosters (U15 and above) and only managed to beat everyone by one goal including15's vs #7 seed CUFC, 16's and 17's 5 minutes before the pk's doesn't realy show me the total dominance. Same thing on the boys side. CESA's 15's (second best boys team in the club after Emmet's and Garbonzo's 17's) only managed to squezze by the "mighty" MPSC 1:0 and that's with couple of the players in their squad that played at MPSC last year. Carolina Select put up a great fight in the 16's (which had few of their own wearing CESA's badge). DISA dominated the CESA 18's and missed pk on top of that. Again, some may say sour grapes for pointing this out but I would definately argue the dominance. SC is definately too small of a state to have 2 Academy teams. There are only a handfull of CESA U-15/16 Premier players that could get a chance to see any playtime at the current SCUFC U-16 team and only Garbonzo and Lunceford between 17/18's after what I've seen this weekend. Hats go off to CESA for getting the job done. We may never see this again but for now there are 7 (maybe 8) more soccer balls to be placed on the website