One can argue back on forth on this until the cows come home - but you are being less than honest with yourself if you think the soccer landscape isn't currently changing in South Carolina and the US. One can point out accomplishments (state cup trophies, players sent to colleges)- and they are nice. My main point is what are the college coaches looking at now? Does ODP and R3PL hold the same clout it did 5 years ago? Has the Acadmey made the former where they are no longer the "be all - end all" of measuring sticks? I talked with an College coach I know on the girls side and he stated to me most college coaches are really starting to pay attention to the Academy program and a little less attention to ODP and R3PL. He stated fewer kids from Premier ball would play D1 soccer in the coming years. He stated exactly what I said - the soccer landscape is currently changing. My only point is CESA has a great program - but are they in jeopardy of losing some of their luster if they don't give serious consideration at some point to offering Academy level soccer?