Belligerent,
I don't get the Kool Aid part. If you go back and look at this thread I believe you will see that I posted on the 13th page. Now, I would like for you to go back and re read this thread and see how many anti-cesa posts there are and how many cesa apologists there are.This brings up my next point. You mention that there are two scufc players at img right now. That's great. CESA has a player down there too called in for the U15 National TEAM and has made every national camp that has been offered. How come there were no Kool Aid drinkers posting this on the board.

Are the two kids at camp now in the academy or were they identified other ways. CESA does not get on here and list every time one of their kids is on. Your brand of academy is self- promotion. If you want to tag yourself with the Texans and CASL go ahead, some simpletons might buy in to it. Academy has its own merits but why bash what CESA does.

Bridge and CUFC were formed to compete with CESA- it never happened with the exception of the 18s. What has changed. You have the same coaches, the same facilities, the same leadership, the same players, etc. but now that you are academy you have recreated yourself. Academy might be the way to go, but for you to come here and say that no one should drive past academy to go to cesa is stupid. When the players start going to academy and not going to irrelevant cesa, then come back to me.