Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TREY NEVER

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
hey cnfan what in the world are you talking about?? What do you mean by all that finesse stuff you're talking about just get it on the field and don't coimplain about other people

Goal
Goal
Back to the topic at hand, "how many seniors does your team have".

Well, I'm interested in finding out how many starters will return for Columbia area boys teams: Dreher; Chapin; Irmo; Dutch Fork; B-C; Airport; Lexington; White Knoll; CN; Heathwood Hall; Hammond; Ben Lippen; RNE; Spring Valley; and Ridge View.

Also, do you expect any of these teams to have impact newcomers next year? Thanks in advance! [Wink]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To ALL BC AND WHITEKNOLL PLAYERS!!!

SHUT UP!!!! You both had miserable seasons(BC 9-16,WK 10-12-1) this year! Who cares about age BC YOU(the players) LOST!!!!! As for White Knoll you have a long way to go before you guys can even think of being in same class as Dreher and BC much less the other Cola schools! I suggest you worry about beating BL and Mid-Carolina before you worry about Dreher and BC! Dreher will be fine w/ the talent they have! But until some one dethrones the uppstate just play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont think White Knoll is that good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sig Testing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Centermid06...I stand by my original statement. Thank you for proving my point. Deepest regards!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
RIIIIIGHT cnfan just put it on the field

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
cola fan i know for a fact BC has ALL RETURNING PLAYERS seeing as how there were NO SENIORS on the TEAM!!!!!!

TO SHEARER:you like to talk crap alot about them Dreher boys over across the river but they haven' proved anything to me this year. yeah so what they can beat Freshman but i didn't see them showe up to play against the Seniors in Flora where as theFRESHMAN did show up but lost focus at the end of the match! Just mark my word: BC DOMINATES THE REGION AND LOWERSTATE FOR THREE YEAS TO COME!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Mad]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hate BC they all are so stupid and need to shut there there big mouths before i have to make them!! Be scared BC be very scared!!!!

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard