Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
aight slm what team do you play for?? do you even play??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow. i wish i had bet money that those words would be your reply. it seems to be your favorite. so let me spare you from posting next time:
"okay, slm, obviously you dont play for anyone. or anyone GOOD atleast. dont talk when you dont even play. RIIIGHT. just put in on the field." (pretty close, huh?)

come on now, lets get a little more creative with the come-backs. i must say, i have been less than impressed.
anyway, take it easy. being so defensive doesnt make you look too great either. i'm just trying to help you out. gosh.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
aight my bad but i figured you would say something about me bing defensive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea wat he said!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude i just love it how all these little 3a and 2a schools get on here and talk smack about how great they are and all that. dude when u boys can hang with some of the 4a powerhouses around the state like irmo, dutch fork, NW, Spring valley james island, wando, etc. then u boys can come talk. until then shut ur mouths and let ur play speak for itself. peace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elcid, im not much a fan of 3A, 2A, or 1A i enjoy the competition of 4A as well as you do but u shouldnt make teams lower than 4A seem so crummy...alot of 3A 2A and 1A teams have good talent and u say they cant hang with "4A powerhouses"? lets c Riverside(3A) beat Irmo (THE 4A CHAMPIONS!!), Irmo beat Chapin(2A) 2-1 in a close match, Northwestern lost to Chapin(2A) (NW's only lost in the reg. season to a 2A team!), Northwestern beat A.C. Flora(3A) in a close match, SV beat West Florence(3A) in PKs, SV beat Christ Church(1A) in OT, Wando tied Bishop England(2A) in a preseason game. So it looks like it 2 me that 3A, 2A, and 1A teams can hang with the "4A powerhouses". So maybe you should reconsider ur bad opinions about teams below 4A...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elcid...Congratulations on making the most narrow-minded, self-centered, inane comment today. I hadn't realized when I clicked on the message board link at scsoccer.com, that I accidently went to the exclusive "4A powerhouse snobs only" message board by mistake. [Confused]

Brace
Brace
Yeah, I forgot too about those 4A powerhouse teams like Battery Creek, Berkeley, Colleton County, Crestwood, Goose Creek, Lancaster, Lower Richland, Marlboro County, Westside and any other horrible 4A team year-in and year-out.

True the 4A Top 15 is top-notch, but so is the 3A Top 8-10, the 2A top 4-5, and Christ Church in 1A. SCISA has 4-5 quality teams.

So in all, each year you have probably 35 teams or so in an upper tier and another 30-40 in the middle with another 40-50 in the bottom rung.

US youth soccer is based on demographics, not school population. I'd rather have kids from Lake Murray (Chapin), than kids from Podunk, SC that have no means to play soccer at the highest levels in the state.

Take a look at the teams that played on state championship Saturday and look at their feeder programs. That's the key! [Wink]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I toltally agree with alcid.. He is right from being on team that came up to the 4a from 3a from the year before it is a totally diffrent ball game.. Like look at aikens region. Aiken, south aiken, Lexington, North Agusta i mean put BC in that region or Dreah they wouldnt win but maybe 2 games against OW. 4 a is so much diffrent and harder.

World Cup
World Cup
Soccerman#5, I had to laugh at your post ... I normally don't say anything about B-C, since I a former letterman there and help out my brother's team a good bit.

But, your post about taking B-C or Dreher out of 3A and putting one of those teams in 4A had to be responded to ... I don't know if you are aware that B-C was a member of Class 4A for more than 30 years until 1997 when they joined 3A.

While members of 4A, B-C spent the better part of those years aligned with the teams White Knoll faces now -- Aiken, Lexington, North Augusta, Orangeburg-Wilkinson, and South Aiken.

Since 1994, when Aiken and South Aiken were bumped up from 3A to 4A, B-C owns the following records against those teams: Aiken (5-1-0); Lexington (5-3-1); North Augusta (4-2-0); Orangeburg-Wilkinson (B-C is a lifetime 35-0-0 against the Bruins); and South Aiken (4-2-0) ... Take out the O-W series and that's 18-8-1 by my count!

To cap it off, B-C won that region's championship in 1994 and 1995 and finished second in 1996 ... Also, since White Knoll has been formed, B-C is 5-0-0 against the T-Wolves and have outscored WKHS 38-4 ... Be careful when posting if you don't have facts to support your opinion!

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard