Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
brace
OP Offline
brace
Dadgummit, I miss that wonderful diatribe that Michael Young used to spew on Friday nights! It never failed, you could wake up from a long nap and jump on scsoccer.com and there it would be - the latest rookie in an all-out war with The King with CJ, Ryan, later Chass, and even sometimes Meredith and the boys duking it out about some issue and we would all have a great 30 minutes being soccerheads.

Dadgummit, Cody. I know you are cute but go to bed earlier, dude.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
C
Coach
Coach
C
Yep, I miss the Saturday morning intellectual stimulation of waking up, going through all the mud-slinging, and trying to form a rational argument out of it (or just getting muddy).

What's in a name...is it just me, or did MY seem a lot more likely to swap paint after he took on the Dale Jr. persona?

I've got good news and bad news...
CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

Dadgummit, I miss that wonderful diatribe that Michael Young used to spew on Friday nights! It never failed, you could wake up from a long nap and jump on scsoccer.com and there it would be - the latest rookie in an all-out war with The King with CJ, Ryan, later Chass, and even sometimes Meredith and the boys duking it out about some issue and we would all have a great 30 minutes being soccerheads.

Dadgummit, Cody. I know you are cute but go to bed earlier, dude.

I remember the time when YOU were that rookie and we didn't know what to make of you!

Turns out you were alright...just a little high strung

brace
OP Offline
brace
Amen, brother. But how many people do you know that traveled an hour just to see his soccerhead buddy's team play when he didn't have anything else to do?

CJ - are you the heir or is Ryan? Nothing from Ryan this year. His team might be pretty good, think? He might be spending his time prepping and planning instead of statting. Watch out for Westside this year.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Quote:

Yep, I miss the Saturday morning intellectual stimulation of waking up, going through all the mud-slinging, and trying to form a rational argument out of it (or just getting muddy).

What's in a name...is it just me, or did MY seem a lot more likely to swap paint after he took on the Dale Jr. persona?

He hid behind it, and it made him braver. Did you know that his little girl had a newborn outfit donated by NASCAR in the National Guard Dale Jr. green and white. They were going to name her "Dalene" but Mom put an end to it. They make the poor kid toddle around her high chair three laps before they feed her. And she has to finish behind Cody. If she wins, she doesn't get to eat. The REAL Dale Jr. experience.

Should have named her Jimmileene Johnson Young.

World Cup
World Cup
My ears have been on fire lately. I can't sleep and all day I have the urge to critique high school aged kids and argue with adults over ridiculous issues that can never be solved. Someone is going to have to let me carry water bottles this year and get a yellow card.

I shall be several feet away from CJ at the VK this year. I say come one, come all...

brace
OP Offline
brace
Quote:

My ears have been on fire lately. I can't sleep and all day I have the urge to critique high school aged kids and argue with adults over ridiculous issues that can never be solved. Someone is going to have to let me carry water bottles this year and get a yellow card.

I shall be several feet away from CJ at the VK this year. I say come one, come all...

You can get red carded as a spectator.....

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Saw you on tv friday...the beard is coming in nicely.

Quote:

World Cup
World Cup
Front row of the NASCAR Super Bowl...gonna win it all this year.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Keep livin that dream...little E

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard