Quote:

FYI: In ECNL, each of the clubs attend three events and the finals in Seattle, for a total of 12 games. Every team will play 12 games, no more or no less. That is the basis for the standings at posted and it is based on points.

... CESA has attended one event and CSA has attended two. The level of play is exceptional. CESA is in the "B" division, and CSA and CASL are in the "A" division.

Thanks for the clarification on total number of games to be played. We were originally told we would play "at least" 3 events. CESA 15's (Div.B) & 16's (Div. A) have played 1 event the 17's have played 2. In the 17's both CASL and CESA are in Div. B with CSA in Div. A, which seemed a little backwards as both CASL and CESA finished R3PL ahead of CSA. BTW, in U-17 after 6 games CESA is 3-3 one spot ahead of CASL, while CSA is struggling in Div. A at 0-5-1.

All of which has nothing to do with how many SC HS teams have as many Premier League players as Mauldin. So, I have one more post coming, then I'm out of this thread. (Did I just hear cheers?)