Following is a post I made after our game with BE two years ago. The match took place 6 days after my mother's death and I will never forget the kindness the BE folks showed me. Therefore, I take everything negative said about them with a very large grain of salt.

Re: Taco Bell Viking Cup 2008 [Re: CoachMorris]
#94173 - 02/23/08 06:24 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

For what its worth, here are my thoughts from last night:

Field SV2 was an absolute mosh pit last night. I saw the last bit of Dorman/Wren and it was a muddy mess, but we are all very thankful to get the games done. Every other tournament in the state postponed. Great job, Steve!

Our match with BE was very evenly matched with both teams having to adjust to playing more long balls than usual.

W&E did his usual great job of getting every ounce of effort from his team as they won their match with Myrtle Beach.

Finally, I want everyone to know what a class act Dave Snyder and his girls from BE are. The past week has obviously been tough for my family and his girls came over to me after the game with a sympathy card and some very nice words. I must admit I was a little overwhelmed (okay, a lot overwhelmed)by the gesture. This is absolutely why I love coaching girls, and again I want to thank you all for your care and sympathy during this time.