Quote:

Bishop England doesn't get nervous. I give Waccamaw credit for a good game every year for Lower State. It's too bad the best two teams in 2A have to knock each other out for State. BE defense will continue to thwart Waccamaw. Nothing's changed.

Marta- You must be a new Bishop England supporter because I doubt someone who has been around the program for a while would be trying to draw more attention to the team. The Bishop England team has always been about proving it on the field, not on some anonymous message board. Your posts are giving other teams "bulletin board material" and honestly reflect poorly on the team as a whole.

While I am at it, I might as well comment about the BE game this weekend. As a BE supporter, I am disappointed to hear about what happened in the game against BC. I would hope the coaching staff at BE takes this seriously, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one..

One last thing- The weakest part of the BE team this year may be its defense. Remember, you lost an all-state defender and an all-state goalkeeper. To beat Waccamaw, BE will have to have a great game. Its the same thing every year. To say that BE isn't nervous is completely wrong. Being nervous is good- if you aren't nervous then you don't care.