I started my original post mainly to point out that the BE-BC game score was incorrect on the Viking Cup website. Bishop England has not had a voice on this board. Sorry you take offense to mine. In the past few years Waccamaw has sometimes been ranked ahead of BE despite marked differences in strength of schedule. Rankings determine field advantage in the end. While every team must prove itself on the field and not on a message board, lobbying apparently plays a part and it has already started.

The “bulletin board material” you refer to was already on here before I made my first post. I’m sure BE does not have the only player that’s ever gotten a yellow card for language. No one likes it and no one approves. If you look back at the posts you’ll note that there was some reasonable discussion of this issue that followed.

You may want to take a second look at the BE defense. We have an all-state defender, two all-region defenders, several premier and challenge players who have been playing since they were freshmen. These are the same players who have played the same Waccamaw offense for years in club and high school and won each time. If you re-read my posts you’ll see I complimented Waccamaw on being quality competition and in my opinion better than the upstate teams we’ve played in State. Compliments to an opponent “reflects poorly” on the team?

Finally, you have an interesting view of the word “nervous”. Webster’s defines nervous as “timid, apprehensive, uneasy, unsteady”. It was not a compliment. Is BE excited, pumped, focused and prepared? Yes. That’s why I said BE doesn’t get nervous. BOTH teams will have to bring their “A” game to win.

Thanks for being a BE supporter. It’s great soccer.