Quote:

The ref explained to my coaching staff it was a foul on swansea and I had about 8-12 seconds left on my watch as he called the game.

My point exactly about the officials. Kind of hard to give yourself a concussion when you are in possession of the ball and the defender brings up her forearm into my forwards head and impact was hard enough that it knocked her out... just saying it was not a head to head impact. From where I was, it was a vicious forearm to head impact. I am not trying to get into a peeing match. However, the ref actually signaled the foul in our direction (free kick), then he called the game. However, the ref had the presence of mind and he knew he could not justify the end of the game if the foul was on Airport. Anyone who saw it, would wholeheartedly agree that it was a foul on Airport. It came down to poor judgment on the account of the official, not Airport girls. That was my take on it. Both teams played hard. Keith is good friend and competitor. I wish him and his team good luck... until they come to Swansea of course.