Quote:

I actually hate to bring this up as this thread is for scores but I have just caught up with a days worth of posts and feel the need to respond. Mr. Meredith, your accusations of a vicious attack of a forearm on your forward is just not true. The Airport defender actually had a knot forming on her own forehead, so unless she attempted to knock herself out with her own arm in the process, its impossible. It was an accidental head to head collision. All wish your forward a speedy recovery as she is a talented player. Speaking of talented players, nice shout out for the opposing team's forward with no mention of your own player's great goal, club recruiting? hmmm...I agree with formerref, soccer is a team sport. Without the rest of the team the ball would not reach any forward to take a shot and get all the glory! Whether it was bad reffing, good reffing or whatever, Airport won-bottom line, The two teams will meet again. I wish Swansea the best of luck, unless of course they are playing Airport, or BC for that matter...(same school district)

Okay, okay, I apologize. Like I said, that is what I saw at the point of attack and I believe I was the closest to the foul (closer to than the official)-I know what I saw. Anyway, how did you all score again? mmm... two free kicks... by who? EJ I think she is a PLAYER and for the record FNJ is awesome player in every way!

Last edited by Meredith; 03/18/10 02:17 AM.