is not like it was any different before, messi crap his pants any time he sees a brazilian defender.

the ronaldinho and magico gonzalez days are gone, the magic of street futbol is hard to find now days in the professional game.

cannavaro was the first defense to win fifa player of the year ever.

now, cambiasso could do it again.

to me, cambiasso, samuel and lucio should be nominated for fifa players of the year, julio cesar is almost as good as casillas, pique should be in the mix as well.

i always knew barca was overrated, i told my brother a long time ago that inters defense is the real deal.

we have albiol, garay and pepe, our defense is a joke even though we have the most fearfull ofense in the world.

i used to think puyol and pique were the 2 best cbs in the world but now samuel and lucio are somewhere in there too.

when you have players like cambiasso and eto on your team, you know you can beat anybody and that includes overrated barca and mickey mouse messi.

i used to hate mourinho bc of how he did beat monaco but hey, at the end, Inter is in the final, barca is not.

great defensive strategy by mourinho.

im going to repeat this for the 120303 time, messi is nowhere near ronaldinho, fat ronaldo or maradona, those players were from a different planet.

Club of the century.