Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Kickoff
Kickoff
L
I got a fever! I got a fever for more pie!
I wouldn't worry about the pastry chefs. They managed to make enough of good pie for everyone. Its all you can eat buffet and if you get a toothache there are some pretty good dentists too

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Apparently in the low country there are many different tastes in pie filling.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
careful for what you ask for..you might just get it

B
goal
goal
B
Quote:

Quote:

Greenacres, that's the same question I've asked among friends. Would somebody in the know explain the difference between what CESA/CRSA wanted to do and what SCUFC is doing. Anyone?

Cesa answered that question with CESA- Columbia. Thats how to get around the rules. It just has to be implemented better is all.

I wouldn't say that how to get around the rules, but rather advance a vision, within the rules, which were crafted as the result of a complaint to prevent it from happening. The rule change however was not crafted as a result of a cmplaint by CUFC, as it did not exist at the time of the rule changes.

Too many variables exist which are not known by too many people to be able to succintly answer the question on the message board. There are multiple threads in the past that discuss it.

Unless the SCYSA has or will change the rules again, SCUFC and Coastal United will not be able to combine, unless, 50% of the registered players on teams reside in the Mid-State District, and have them compete in SCYSA sanctioned leagues. Does not apply to US Club, or USSF Developmental Academy.

Bear #132666 04/08/10 02:11 AM
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I wonder if SC United has realized that the day of their tryout in Columbia coincides with games being played in the R3PL and with practice days for SC ODP. I'm sure many of the players would consider SC United but will not give up their Premiere League games or a spot on ODP just to try out for something less certain.

Any talk of additional tryout dates?

Mad River #132667 04/09/10 06:28 PM
L
throw in
throw in
L
RECREATION COMMITTEE
TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010

5:00 p.m.

Conference Room 103
Municipal Complex
100 Ann Edwards Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC

A G E N D A

1. Licensing agreement between Town of Mount Pleasant and Columbia United FC
2. Adjourn

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Quote:

Looks likes some folks are trying to reduce the number of pie fillings in the lowcountry.

C
throw in
throw in
C
Quote:

Quote:

Looks likes some folks are trying to reduce the number of pie fillings in the lowcountry.

I don't think they are changing the pie filling just giving you a place that you can eat it. Standing in the middle of a field with pie filling all over your hands every week can't be all fun.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
If Mt. P wants to enter a licensing agreement with another club why Columbia United? They are the second or third best club in the state. If I were Mt. P I would talk to the club that won every challenge state cup in the fall, CESA.

C
Coach
Coach
C
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...or, you can form other alliances and keep trying to beat 'em.

If competition breeds excellence, why do supporters of the most excellent get so upset when someone tries to generate competition?

Yes, that's a rhetorical question.

I've got good news and bad news...
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard