Byrnes 0

R
throw in
throw in
R
@ Hillcrest

Hillcrest 0
Dorman 9

With Savannah Younts not there to anchor the back line(injured knee)it became shooting practice for Dorman.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Pinewood 3
Heathwood Hall 2

world cup
world cup
Charlotte Catholic 2
Fort Mill 0

It ain't easy when you cross over the border. Catholic is very good at defending their home turf.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
world cup
world cup
Nation Ford 0
Clover 2

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
corner kick
corner kick
at Summerville

PK Shootout

Beaufort 0:1 Summerville

PK's
Beaufort 2:3 Summerville

this is the third game game in a row between us that has gone to PK's.

D
throw in
throw in
D
At Ashley Hall

Ashley Hall 2
Ashley Ridge 1

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

Nation Ford 0
Clover 2

Alissa Pantuosco and Kelsey Hamilton get the goals for Clover.

NaFo competed very well......much better than in the first meeting. Clover dominated the early part of the game...but the Lady Falcons had some serious runs in the second half. Not a bad game at all.

And in the interest of disclosure.....her daddy is a good friend of mine. But junior Alissa Pantuosco is as good a player as anyone I've seen over the last couple of years. She is dynamite on the ball and gets very little publicity or mention when top players are discussed. She belongs....

Maybe if she lived in Greenville, Columbia, Mount Pleasant or Fort Mill it would be different.

brace
brace
She was very dangerous when Clover played FM!(which I posted back in week 4 ) She does not have enough other big threats around her to keep teams from spotting up on her, which is what FM did. Every time she got the ball she was covered with a second defender backing up the first.
If she were in FM she might get more press and would likely get more room to move with team trying to figure who to cover her or Taylor or ..... (could put in a couple other here). One things for sure, cover her with one player who is not cheating up on her and you are in trouble!

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
I see our friendly neighborhood hobo hasn't shown his face yet. I think he is still mad at me about blowing that game on Wednesday.

At TL Hanna Memorial Stadium

Hanna 3 Westside 0
Goals by Cutts (not sure who assisted), Drennan, and Kylie Miller(Drennan)

I am not going to insult Westside by talking about how hard they played or hustled or anything like that. This was a rivalry game and we would have scored 20 on them if we could, but we could not because of their play.

On a more important note, one of the Westside players suffered from what appears to have been a heat stroke. It was pretty scary there for a while and she was transported to the hospital. I haven't heard anything more, but will pass along any info I receive.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard