Quote:

yawn...more of this upperstate/lowerstate banter. BC and S. Aiken are both quality and if either reach state they willhave a great chance. You can talk rankings until you are blue in the face but rankings don't measure heart, they don't measure the drive the lowerstate has to beat the upstate teams.

People said the same thing last year when S. Aiken played Eastside. Well???? You never know what teams show up, who can or can't take pressure. Let it play out, if anything Revion V is prepared because of their schedules.

and yes trisoc, it does matter. If it doesn't matter to you, then don't post on the thread.

2103 I agree that the Lower State Champion will have a chance in the title game. We (EHS) learned that first hand last year! However, I do think the balance of power lies in the upstate with Mann, Riverside, and I guess Chapin. Those teams have proven it this year pretty convincingly vs. the lower state teams:

Riverside 3-0 Brooklyn Cayce
Chapin 3-0 Airport
Chapin 4-0 Brooklyn Cayce

Even a team like Blue Ridge tied Airport 1-1. Anything can happen and sometimes it does so good luck to all.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!