Quote:

Southside has an IB diploma curriculum and AP classes and Woodruff has AP classes. There are IB exams (2 day exams) and some AP exams this week. Could it be the Southside coach and the Woodruff coach had players that could use their time better studying for exams this week than playing a frustrating lopsided game that benefitted noone? I commend the coaches for looking out for the best interest of the total player. Everyone's time is at a premium in this final month with exams, end of the year events, tryouts etc. I doubt any of the kids on the field were disappointed on either team. Any Woodruff or Southside players feel otherwise?

I agree with the Woodruff coach? He could have easily spoke with him and they could have worked it out. If you cannot handle playing sports and school then don't play sports. All kids have exams, etc at this time so all at a premium- you NEVER walk off the field-totally unclassy. And as far as not scoring, anytime our team gets to 8-10, there is no more scoring. Unfortunately sometimes this happens but that is the way it goes.