New to this, but here goes! First, Referees are human and make mistakes, just as we all do. It does seem,from the posts I have seen, that refs are a problem all over.As you may have guessed by the name, I am the father of the Irmo keeper. I will not lower myself to name calling here and respect the right to your opinions. I will say however that my daughter has played keeper for some time and would NEVER pick up a ball that was intentionally passed back. Doesn't change the outcome or the fact that we as a team did not capitalize on our opportunities, but who knows where we would have gone without the 2nd goal? As far as what kind of coach Irmo has, I would say a pretty darn good one to take a team that was going through the things this team has gone through with the coaching change and all the assorted injuries to key players and be in every single game this season! Way to go Coach!You have done a great job this season! Congrats to DF, Lex, and WK for great seasons and good luck in the playoffs!