Quote:

None from Stratford, James Island, or West Ashley??? Congratulations to all players, coaches, and parents!!

Not sure a 9-11 Stratford team or James Island (outscored 20-0 by Wando) had any all-state players. Maybe all-region or all-Lowcountry, but not all-state.

Also, all this bickering about Irmo not getting any players picked makes me ask how "deserving" is a team that gets knocked out in the first round and finished fourth in their own region? Who from Irmo should have been all-state ahead of those selected? Why?

I don't know why some of the coaches in Columbia didn't show up, but another question is why aren't some the other coaches members. According to the http://www.scsoccer.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=126894&an=0&page=0#Post126894 link with SCHSSCA members, the only Irmo coaches registered are Mike Mauldin, Paul Armstrong, and Denny Sago. I believe Mauldin JV coached at DF this year and Armstrong isn't coaching. Sago is a boys asst. coach. I don't even see Phil Savitz listed, but that has to be a mistake. I don't see any Dutch Fork coaches listed either. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Victory Starts Here!