I know it is hard admitting that the State Champs do anything that is wrong. But antagonizing fans, even if it is 10-20% that it bothers, is still antogonizing. We have a diverse country. Americans whose ancestors came from Africa(13% of our population) would be very offended by specific things being done at athletic events. There can't even be a public, non-denominational prayer said at games because someone(very few in number) MIGHT be offended. Stop intentionally irritating people! Put a bumper sticker on your car, buy a 100 t-shirts, be proud of where you come from. Irmo can buy Bob Marley warm-ups, but leave the "wrap myself in my foreign country" flag stuff out of it. It is irritating!

NW is wrong to allow it, Irmo was wrong doing it.
You all seem to be very tolerant, until it comes to something you all do or support, wrong as it is.

Go U.S.A. ! NW and IRMO are U.S.A. American teams representing the U.S.A. and the U.S. public taxpayer. How much support did Liberia, Mexico, Korea, Costa Rica, Uruguay or the Philippines send to any public high school to provide the education and sporting events that we ALL attend? I'll answer that tough question for you all ---> NONE. Nada...nothing.