gbdawgs: I'm a little confused. In late June you registered on this message board. In early July you had a friend who had a child playing at CESA. In mid July you had a family member who was considering playing at CESA. Now with this last post you have a player who has worn CESA gear for several years.

You may want to clear this up - because an ignorant reader might get the wrong impression. You don't want anyone to think that you're simply angry at CESA for something related to your daughter - which I'm sure in no way is true. You want to make sure that you're perceived as a disinterested third-party who is simply getting to the heart of some vague rumors that you've heard.

gbdawgs (7/2/2010): I talked to a friend who's child is playing for a big club in the upstate.

gbdawgs (7/8/2010): The only reason I brought this up is that my upstate friend said that the u18 girls at CESA lost over 25 players out of about 40-45 in the u18 girls pool.

gbdawgs (7/9/2010): A friend of mine in Greenville, SC who has a daughter that plays on a girls premier club team up there said this past year they've had to travel by air to NJ, Texas, Seattle also have had to car travel to La. once, Fla twice.

gbdawgs (7/14/2010): The only reason I brought this up is that my upstate friend said that the u18 girls at CESA lost over 25 players out of about 40-45 in the u18 girls pool.

gbdawgs (7/15/2010): I must confess. I have a family member in the upstate who is contemplating playing club soccer at the travel level. The family was all gung ho on doing it, but have heard unfavorable things the past couple of weeks about costs and commitment to this club. This is no reflection on any specific club or area. Were just trying to help her make a decision because she also plays basketball and would like to do that at a competitive level as well. A friend of ours told us get info from both sides, which we have already received from the club. My friend told me about this website and said I would get a more objective view because parents frequent this site. Your input is much appreciated.