Friday:
4:30 - Wilson vs. Marion
6:15 - Sumter vs. Hartsville
8:00 - WF vs. SF

Saturday:
10:00 - Marion vs. Sumter
12:00 - Wilson vs. WF
2:00 - Hartsville vs. SF
4:00 - 5th and 6th place game (3rd place teams from each group)
6:00 - 3rd and 4th place game (2nd place teams from each group)
8:00 - Championship game (top two teams from each group)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has the best chance of winning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well most likely WF or sumter has the best chance but it will be seen what happens b/c you never know. Where are all of the games going to be played at? Are they going to be at Memorial Stadium or at WF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well with all this hype Marion is puttin up. It seems like they might have a chance to win? Are they really any good at all?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Memorial

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Player12:
Well with all this hype Marion is puttin up. It seems like they might have a chance to win? Are they really any good at all?

well, we can just put it this way..Marion just won't be another team for the beach teams to push around anymore, we will bring some competition when we travel to MB..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm sure after the tournament we can get some long deserved respect. we may not win em all but we will give em one heck of a fight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aight look Marion. I am tired of all this crap yall are talkin. I am not even playin yall, but it is pretty annoyin. Noone wants to her anyone run their mouth about this and that. How bout shut up and show everyone that you can play. Actions speak louder than words, and you words don't mean anything until after you play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey foxsoccer... nice fight!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard