Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#141553 01/29/11 02:42 PM
S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
here are a couple underrated players in my mind. if you know some post them and some things about them.

Juan Florres,JR,BC: He is very good on the ball has good vision. he plays center mid can also play in the back he is strong on the ball when he plays he kind of reminds me of a steven gerrard. He is very good in the back plays with good disciplin does not make stupid tackles. He should do very well this season

Zach Griffin,RV,JR: He has a very good first touch he can get him self out of pressure. He also can play in the back he is very good at receiving the ball and finding a pass he does not hold the ball unless he has to. his weakness is kind of slow not that offensive minded. he is not that strong but he holds his own against bigger players he should have a really good season. He can play any were in the back he is ok in the air he will at least try in the 50/50 balls.

Damion Patterson,RV,JR: The thing I like about this kid is he is always smiling you can tell he has fun playing the game.I have seen him play alot and every time at a different position. My first time was at the USC all-star game. he plays very well as a marking back. I've seen him mark up against some of the best players in the state and do good. He has very good vision. He would be good has like a recess striker or a holding mid. But his weakness is he is not the fastest on the feild kind of small not bigger then 5'6 130, sometimes can be pushed off the ball. I seen him play in club and his coach told me he has a couple of colleges watching him.

S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
I forgot to mention david wilderman from blythwood a sophmore he plys on the wing he is lightning bolt quick very fast,

And jalen butler from bc a junnior he is very fast plays in the back he is very strong. really good in the air sometimes he can show a little too much emotion but they are kids. he is also good at getting up and being involved in the attack when he plays defense

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Luis Palomares from Dillon. He plays center mid and has racked up dozens of assists passing the ball to our scorers. He plays very unselfishly and could probably be our leading scorer if needed. He has great ball skills and control...the kid is as smooth as can be. This is his 4th year as a starter.

Coach Chickering
Camden High Soccer
Z
bench
bench
Z
Jordan Sunderland- JR from ac flora. he is very physically strong and has an incredible touch. His presence in the mid field is ridiculous. Expect big things from this guy this year.

Trent Harrison- SR from airport. Trent is a brick wall on the defensive end. being all region last year he can only get better. Even though he may play a different position this year his style of play reminds me of Xabi Alonso.

throw in
throw in
I agree about Trent. Kids pretty good considering he didn't play soccer his whole life, and a pretty good tennis player as well from what I understand.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Logan Rucker-JR from white knoll. left mid amazing speed, incredible vision to pick out forwards making runs the only thing he lacks is the ability to convert pks he always misses. he should be a threat coming from a testicular injury from club ball.

goal kick
goal kick
- - -

Last edited by Kyle Heise; 02/10/11 07:27 PM.
bench
bench
- - -

Last edited by Kyle Heise; 02/10/11 07:27 PM.

*NC Soccer*
S
bench
bench
S
I agree with scufc10 and sje soccer pro. Logan Rucker will be the protagonist this season for white knoll, his speed, intelligence, and ability to do the impossible to my opinion will lead wk close to the state championship. Other teams better watch out for this future star!!

kick off
kick off
- - -

Last edited by Kyle Heise; 02/10/11 07:26 PM.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. -Roy Keane
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard