Quote:

you cant be seriously clasifiing Hammon, Porter-Gaud, and Heathwood Hall as good teams, CN and Pinewood yes both are solid teams, but those other three should not be ranked at all, i dont know how you can honestly think they are good, those teams arnt even average, they are below average, point proven, if thats the 5 best teams in the league then the league is not very good, Honestly SCISA as a total probably would go imbatween 2A and 3A, and also all im saying is that the state championships Pinewood have been racking up really dont have all that much meaning, they have a bunch of state titles against avarage teams,making pinewood above average at best, congradulations on beeing above average, seriously think about it trade Irmo and Pinewood, Irmo would have god knows how many state titles right now, id say over 10 strait, that wouldnt make them better because all the titles would be against lesser teams, and please dont say im attacking high school athletes, they are usually 16-18 years old im sure they can take some critism,

and come on yes irmo has more kids to pick from but Pinewood is able to play their players (scholorships) , so id say its fairly equal playing field,

come on guys , i think some people are beeing a little naive, all im saying is the SCISA overall is average, which includes the unstopbable 7 time defending state champs, Pinewood is not that good this year, what can you show that they are so good this year?
they beat stratford 1-0 , yes i agree this team is definatly ready to win state this year , what am i thinking, looking at a teams current form, i should be like yall and look at their form of Pinewood from last year , and the year before cause that will definatly show me how good they are this year.

These are the teams "sandwiched" around the SCISA teams listed for the 2010 Massey Ratings:

#13 Chapin, 3A
#14 CARDINAL NEWMAN
#15 Bishop England, 2A

#16 South Aiken, 3A (now 4A)
#17 HAMMOND
#18 West Ashley, 4A

#23 Fort Dorchester, 4A
#24 HAMMOND
#25 White Knoll, 4A

#55 Walhalla, 2A (now 3A)
#56 PORTER-GAUD
#57 Berea, 3A