Some I find interesting:

"E. Participation on junior varsity and "B" teams will be left to the discretion of the local school
authorities. It is recommended that teams below the varsity level be restricted to students in
the tenth grade and below."

How many schools follow this?

"G. College tryouts during a sport season are prohibited in that sport."

Is this not what we say all these soccer touney's are about? (I know they are not "tryouts" but.......)
or

"In Season
Participation on an outside team during a sport season is permitted in all sports except football. College
or professional try-outs during the season in all sports are prohibited. Violation of this policy renders a
student ineligible to return to his/her school team."

Guess if tourney's were tryouts the Viking cup would have had all those players or the school would be down those players all year.

"1. If a coach from a school (including volunteer coaches) is associated with an outside team, no..."

????Volunteer???? who tracks this one
and

"....This restriction applies to
all students who were included on the school's certificate of eligibility and dressed for a varsity game during the previous season."

I guess it is a good thing we do not count a club with multiple teams under this even though they sometimes train and practice together.

"Also, there is no restriction on baseball or softball during the months of May, June, and July as it pertains to the 75% rule."

and how come Softball and baseball get out of the rules for summer, when they play on non-school teams yet soccer does not for its non school team season???