Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
hat-trick
hat-trick
The SCHSL Rules and Regulations also say: "No match may end in a tie."

bench
bench
The Clover Player was threatened and assaulted. The Lancaster player said "I am going to Slam you" she proceeded to pick the player up , slam her to the ground on her head and knee'd her on the way down. As all of this is going on, the Clover goalie is on the ground with pocession of the ball being repeatedly kicked.
What took place at the Lancaster Stadium was an attrocity and a crime. Lancaster had NO trainer on site and a Clover parent called the ambulance fromt the stands.
The incompetent FOOTBALL referee allowed this to happen. Lancaster's Coach is a disgrace and needs to step down as he should not be allowed to be associated with children.
As far as the game being called, Clover should be awarded the win and Lancaster should have to forfeit.
Not seriously injured? Two sprained rotator cuffs, deep tissue bruising to the neck and back. If any other teams have encountered what Clover has seen twice now at the hands of Lancaster please step-up SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE TO STOP THIS MADNESS!

hat-trick
hat-trick
Was the assault reported to the police and is the player pressing charges?

brace
brace
Was any kind of card awarded, before or after the event?

Were they using a 2 or 3 man ref system?

bench
bench
The Police were at the stadium but I do not know if any report was filed.
There were numerous cards given, mostly to Clover.
First Half: Clover goalie on ground with pocession of ball, the same girl from Lancaster stepped on the goalies arm and kicked the goalie in the face and took the ball out of her arms. Goalie had cleat marks on arm! Ref would not even acknowledge the goalies plea for him to look. No card,no foul, goal stood.
Second Half: Clover forward jumps over the Lancaster goalie to avoid colliding with her, Clover girl carded.
The incident that sent the girl to the hospital...NOTHING Ref said he didn't see it!
There was a 3 ref system being used.

Goal
Goal
Did you video tape the game? If you haven't, you should. You want to put someone's a** on blast you need to have video evidence. Parental complaints are not enough :/

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
What happened in the first meeting last week?. Also it seems the ref was throwing cards before the incident which usually keeps game in check. Hate to be a red neck; but if I witness someone slam my daughter I would have to be bailed out the following day.

brace
brace
Ok so at this point it sounds like names of Refs, coaches, and players should be refered to all the possible outlets to get interest in the "real" story being told, TV , newspaper, state league officals ect...

Squeaking wheel gets the grease, and if you were wronged then start squeaking, but do not look here for solutions, this is the place to vent and little will come of it.

hat-trick
hat-trick
When a serious injury incident occurs in a game, the referee is supposed to submit a game report to the SCHSL.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Why was the game called by the referees? I have refereed and coached in games before that were stopped for up to an hour while EMS came and transported an injured player. After the player was transported, the game was resumed. Why was last night's game not resumed?

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard