Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
As good as high school players? They do have a program for girls that would not normally make the school team...While SCUMP does not offer ECNL play..How many kids are going to make the team that does play ECNL?
If you want your child to play at CESA...Make the trip and tryout against those that are already on the team..Measure the talent against CESA players instead of trying out against a handful from the Charleston area..
There is a list of players from our area that do play at CESA..There is a longer list of players that went to CESA..only to find themselves back playing in the lowcountry..Careful what you wish for..You might just get it..

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Quote:

I have a question. Why would any youth soccer player want to play for a club in the upstate ( a 7 hour commute)limited practice with your teammates.( there has to be a continuity factor) when you have SC United MT Pleasant right in your backyard who has just as good of a program as CESA. Just wondering of the thought process of some parents.

Good point!

C
Goal
Goal
C
From what I've been told by a DISA parent, there has not been any CESA coaches at the tryouts yet. This parent only expected a couple of players from the DISA Lightning were interested in CESA.

S
kick off
kick off
S
I still don't understand this fully. Is the lightning team being dissolved or is it just some players that are moving from lightning to play for CESA (R3PL) while lightining remains to play in state league?

C
Kickoff
Kickoff
C
CESA coaches are set to be at DISA tryouts on Wednesday and Thursday of this week to evaluate lowcountry talent that wants to play CESA versus Academy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard