60 million? Did Germany invade China too? Or was Hitler leader of Japan? I'm missing numbers.

At any rate I hope neither of you drive a Ford or have ever considering Henry Ford was one of the biggest anti-Semites around back then, even passing out Mein Kampf to his workers...I personally don't drive one for this reason. That and they're crappy cars and not expensive enough for my tastes.

Now, the Team of the Week was not really vote on by Adolf Hitler. As many of you might not know, he's been dead since 1945 and that was apparently an illconcieved attempt at humor in light of the ruthless attacks on Pinewood this week. Thankfully Hatch was released from his grasp so he could grace us with his presence on the board. The real selector of Pinewood Prep this week has never shown mercy to anyone. He has stomped his opposition to run the gamut and become a leader in his industry. His win at all costs approach to media and business has propelled him to the pinacle of his profession. He identifies with the Pinewood spirit!

Last edited by TugJobber; 04/14/11 07:14 PM.

Puttin A's on B's