Quote:

Classless? D-bag? Punk? All false. Burkholder is class and quality, on and off the field.

While it may be a little extreme to call him a D-bag or Punk, I will defend the classless title based on the move performed. He may be a nice kid who loves his dog and helps little old ladies cross the street but in this instance he as shown a trait on the field of play that I would only call classless.

This is a case where he clearly shows a lack of Humility (Humility (adjectival form: humble) is the quality of being modest, reverential, even politely submissive, and never being arrogant, contemptuous, rude...). You are winning 4-1 and you do this to embarrass the keeper and his team? That to me shows a lack of class. Perhaps this kids could learn a little from Bear Bryant who said “When you get in the endzone act like you've been there before.”

Defend him if you like, but show most people the fact: lost two games in a row, winning the game 4-1 (not even close) and the fact that he planned this... Classless move is the least comment I think you will get from most sports fans.