"I wish to defend. Thank you for your permission. I wasn’t sure.

Also, congratulations on your 630th post. Impressive"

I said defend if you will, never implied you needed any permission but I guess you needed a witty into to distract from the lack of defense about to be offered. As for how many post I have made, that too must be important to you, or is it more obfuscation as part of your defensive strategery (actually it was likely around the 628th or 629th but I may have posted a couple more before your read it and since the board keeps a running tab, well you can see where I am going, just keeping the facts straight).

Funny you have gone to the length of reading my old posts to find things useful in trying to "defend" the behavior of the player yet in no way have you made any effort to defend what he did. Oh you did say kids will be kids so I guess that is the defense. OK I am fine with that, but a classless move by a kid is still a classless move. Expand and expound upon my words with as much humor and misrepresentation as you wish, perhaps your sage interpation of life and the facts are right. (or left in your case, assuming that's where the Gov. comment comes from)

I get it your a Wando fan and it was an ok thing because you like Wando. You can ingnore it or laud it but the video audio makes it clear he planned to do it (why else does #16 need to move). Now if he planned to do it then we only have to decide if it was classless or not. You are right I may be biased by being a FM fan and thus I see it one way and you another so I guess we can just look at the post of others and see who thought what about the move.

(Oh let us be clear I did not call him any names I only said it was a classless move you will have to take up the punk, D-bag and what ever else he has been call by those who posted those comments. Well I did say "it comes off as a real arrogant move", so I guess maybe you could say I insulted him there but I was commenting of the move not the kid read into it what you will)