Quote:

Dropkick99.....does NCSU and UNC Chapel Hill have an "incestuous" realationship with CASL? How about UCLA and LA Galaxy Academy or Arsenal FC?

Or does CESA have one with Clemson? I mean there are four players from CESA going to Clemson....Does this qualify? Or how about Irmo and USC Upstate? There are three to four Irmo players going to Upstate does this count too?

Seems as though I touched a nerve. And yes, incest appears to be rampant within the Academy/college ranks, though maybe not so great as with Columbia and you folks. And, by the way, it's "relationships" though the impropriety is very "real". As for CESA, the Clemson coach does not coach there. And the three players who play for Irmo that have committed to Upstate, One played for the DA last year, one played for CESA 93 Premier last year, and the third played for you, Will, on the Palmetto I team at SCUFC last year and this year. Irmo had nothing to do with it, and in regards to the player from the DA, neither did the folks there.
I have to agree with "momofboy" that this blog should be the celebration of those young men and women who have successfully earned a spot on their college team. Let's take this to another blog.
Last count I had, there are 21 young men in the 2012 class who play in SC (one is in the residency program in Fla, and one is from Ga) who have committed to play in college (20 to div I and 1 to div II). Incredible. And many more to come. Outstanding class. I wonder if this year is a record.