Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

How about ...
They lost to a better team ON THAT NIGHT.

AMEN, from my corner, too!

bench
bench
The main reason i think why people "hate" on Lexignton so much is because their players and fans talk so much junk! Everyone knows Lexignton is a good team, and they have been for many years now, but everyone also knows that when Lexington loses their players and fans start whinning and complainning about the lost! Every team loses (including Irmo) and every team but Lexington doesnt complain about it! ...... Benny Hampton, maybe you just have some personal problems with Lexington's Great Soccer Program. (and i wasnt being sarcastic)

kick off
OP Offline
kick off
Quote:

The main reason i think why people "hate" on Lexignton so much is because their players and fans talk so much junk! Everyone knows Lexignton is a good team, and they have been for many years now, but everyone also knows that when Lexington loses their players and fans start whinning and complainning about the lost! Every team loses (including Irmo) and every team but Lexington doesnt complain about it! ...... Benny Hampton, maybe you just have some personal problems with Lexington's Great Soccer Program. (and i wasnt being sarcastic)

Great?
lets not get to carried away, lexington soccer program is good, not great, irmo has a great soccer program, wando has a great soccer program, northwestern has a great soccer program, lexington doesnt come close to those schools, i dont have a problem with lexington, just the players and coaches at lexington, and sorry about the grammer, i didnt get the privlidge of the great education of lexington high school.

throw in
throw in
Chiharito,

Must say that your statement 'Every team loses (including Irmo) and every team but Lexington doesnt complain about it!'
ain't true. A whole bunch complain, Irmo included. But ya gotta love the passion of the Lex players/fans. Their fans are passionate about all their sports teams. Many soccer games I see have only a handful of fans with little or no passion in the stands or on the field.

Kickoff
Kickoff
Quote:

Quote:

Great?
lets not get to carried away, lexington soccer program is good, not great, irmo has a great soccer program, wando has a great soccer program, northwestern has a great soccer program, lexington doesnt come close to those schools, i dont have a problem with lexington, just the players and coaches at lexington, and sorry about the grammer, i didnt get the privlidge of the great education of lexington high school.

You must be one of my homies from Red Neck High (aka, White Knoll)! Keep preachin' about the hate for Lexington. They have it and we don't (but will one day)! Hwy. 1 rulez!

K
Kickoff
Kickoff
K
BennyHampton, you say Lexington is not great because they have not been to the state championship game. When was the last time Wando boys went to the state championship game?? Last time I checked it has been Irmo, Northwestern and Spring Valley these last four-five years. If you want to talk about teams being bad because they haven't been to the title game in years. That would be any team besides the three I just listed!

T
bench
bench
T
Quote:

so lexington didnt make it to the state final,
thats a huge surprise, i was sure they would of made it, that is me beeing sarcastic, i really can not stand lexington, they seriously have to be the cockiest team in the state, and year after year for the past 5-6 years they have won nothing, i wish people would realize lexington is no longer an elite team, they are just a good solid team, but not a championship calibir team, and this year is pretty much it if you ask me, lexington loses over half their starters because they are seniors, ryan is included in that, lexington wont win for another 3 years at least, it mainly bothers me because next year at the end of the season like always lexington will be overated like they always are beeing ranked 2 or 3 and then get knocked out in the second round, their players simply have no class, they win ugly, and lose uglier

Mr. Benny,
From what I am reading it seems that you have some hatred toward Lexington? For you to be ranting about how bad a team is over a website is pretty immature (and if you are going to complain, at least use spell check). I would like to start off by asking you when you have ever heard of Lexington being referred to as an "elite team"? You also may want to check your facts about Lexington and their starters, because Lexington will not be losing all of their starters, because a good portion of their seniors did not start (their keeper will be returning for example). Last I would like to ask you when have you ever heard of a team not being cocky? Lexington has very loyal fans (however small of a crowd), and I don't see how you can say that they are the cockiest team in the state when there are teams like Wando, Beaufort, Northwestern and Irmo who all have teams and fans that are just as, if not more cocky than Lexington.

kick off
OP Offline
kick off
everyone, i think i misworded my origonal post, so i am not trying to disrispect lexington in any way, i dont think they have snobby players and students at the great LHS, and im not saying most girls at that school have had an abortion or two because that is most definatly not true , and im just calling it how i see it,
sorry if it affends you, sorry bout the spelling and grammer , but again i say i didnt get educated at lexington so i havent been taught correctly,

kick off
OP Offline
kick off
thats Mr. Hampton to you

world cup
world cup
Benny, Benny, Benny........way over the line.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard