sG knows.

First, Wando was by far the better team last night. They played like they had something to win. Irmo just bounced around trying to look cute and showed hardly any grit and determination. Shout out to Hamilton Carlin who showed everyone in the stands what it takes to score goals when it counts. He pestered the Irmo defense all night. I swear I could smell the irmo gk crap his pants when he had to use his feet.. Carlin definitely smelled it when he stole his lunch and the ball to score his second goal in 5 minutes. Well done lad.

Second, Il give payment when payment is due. Although he couldnt break the Wando defense by himself, C. Dunbaker for Irmo stood out to me last night. He played hard. If he got rid of his little pouty arm swinging shmirmo attitude when things didnt go his way I could see myself being a fan of his in the future. Hard worker to say the least.

Third, every year its always a bunch of irmites pumping up their team and bragging about how lunceford is the best thing from irmo since okra. But lets be realistic... Last night he was invisible, as he has been in every game i have seen him play in. Trent Rieflin dominated him ALL NIGHT and no doubt he would do it again if they faced off this morning. Lunceford is not a bad player at all but state player of the year last year? I'll take trent over him any day. 6'4" beast from the east cooper keep it up.
Those three stood out to me but the whole Wando team deserves credit. Hiago Barreto plays with more heart and gives more effort than anyone in any HS game. Burkholder is always fun to watch. And Brock King, So. holding defensive midfielder, was an animal last night.
Congrats to y'all