Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
any info on either team would be cool. thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you looking for specificly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WF has alotta depth but they whine alot and cant take physical play, but they are good.

Wilson has ab 3 players that are good and their keeper is pretty decent...we play them tonight....will let you know it how goes

2-0 us last wednesday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SF... shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Wilson beat SF for like the first time ever tonight with a hard fought 2-1 win. But i don't want to say much about Wilson b/c that is just like marion saying they are all good so we will let other teams decide what they think about Wilson soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on the win Wilson.

I told you not to sleep on Wilson, Bruins....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WF is a good team. Wilson is a decent team too. Not the best in the world, but they are a pretty decent team. Lee holds them together, and I think #10 is the other pretty well rounded player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think number 10 is Chris Averet. After trying to dribble through entire teams by themselves for all these years, Lee and Chris have gotten pretty good at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDmidfield,

Yes, Lee and Cris are good players, but they have help. Tim Saleeby Leads the team with 4 goals and we have a decent midfielder in Nelson Ruiz, but our goalie Tim Strickland keeps us in all of our games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats wilson i will now put my foot in my mouth and shut up...

on a side note we beat conway 5-0 friday night...play hartsville tuesday

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard