@ Columbia High 3/22

Gilbert 1
Columbia High School 0

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

@WHHS
Wade Hampton 1
Greenville 0 (GHS's flat back 6 almost worked)

You get one college bound kid transfer to your school and you think you're God's gift to soccer?

How many state championships does Greenville have in the last decade?

How many do you have?

Ok.

Puttin A's on B's
throw in
throw in
Tj--do your homework before you expose your lack of knowlege again. Look back to 1998 or ask Coach Osorio about a state championship for WHHS. As far as AT, GHS played a flat back 6 to stop the kid and AT still had his way with them. GHS is a rebuilding year as WHHS is senior laden.
"Don't hate, appreciate!"

(And don't you and a couple of your gfs need to start working on your top 10 list of girl players for next week?) Don't get all bent over this, I just giving you a techno nuggie!! LOL!!!

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
elprofe in Tjs defense he did say the last decade which is ten years. I think Greenville has two Championships and Wade Hampton has ZERO. Maybe you should have done your math homework, you sound like a Clemson football fan living off of that lone championship.

throw in
throw in
my bad eastisde, a decade and a half!! And my blood doth not runneth erange!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Tj--do your homework before you expose your lack of knowlege again. Look back to 1998 or ask Coach Osorio about a state championship for WHHS. As far as AT, GHS played a flat back 6 to stop the kid and AT still had his way with them. GHS is a rebuilding year as WHHS is senior laden.
"Don't hate, appreciate!"

(And don't you and a couple of your gfs need to start working on your top 10 list of girl players for next week?) Don't get all bent over this, I just giving you a techno nuggie!! LOL!!!

^^^^^
LOL!!! I LAUGH AT MYSELF!!!! LOL!!!!L!OL!O!L!O!L!O!L

PS: elprofe, don't PM me again. I don't care about your inner rage on the message board. I don't respond to mere peons and to me, you're worse than that. You can keep thinking you're amazing this year. Hope you win your first title in 14 years or you might as well not show your face here again. Without even looking I assume GHS has had their way with you during the past years, certainly in the early 2000's. Congrats on your championship in 1998...

Here's a list of things that were cool in 1998:

^^^I hope you got your Wade Hampton championship beanie baby. I'm sure it's worth a ton.^^^

Fond memories?

Puttin A's on B's
throw in
throw in
Sorry to get you all upset TJ--let it go...let it go...

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
"Next time you wanna get your point across how about just start a post directed to me or pm me!

R u really repping GHS? You have no clue my position or connection to WHHS. I will give you a clue--it has more to do with upstate recruiting and scouting for many high schools, not just one WHHS. I just call it as I see it! I totally support all teams/players connected/developed by CESA. Stop the whining and get on board! And why not a top ten boys list? Me thinks I know why! So go tug on your job! Still waiting on who you rep? I wanna scout your team but thinks I know why you have nothing to say in response to that DIRECT question! LOL!" - elprofe through pm

This is about as sad as it gets. No wonder people around the country laugh at our state. Nobody is whining, you're just a panty waste and I don't let panty wastes get away with gloating (on a Friday no less).

And PS: I don't make the rankings, I just sponsor the judges with lodging, booze, and babes!

Puttin A's on B's
throw in
throw in
Ummm...just a thought but maybe we should keep to posting scores on this post I reported a score and you did not. Post a score or quit stalking (or start your own post or pm me)! Let it go TJ!

Goal
Goal
Gentlemen, let's get back to Posting Scores.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard