Quote:

Thanks for the clarification. whatever should change their screen name to avoid trying to confuse other posters.

Coach Younts has done a fine job at Hillcrest. I had the (dis)pleasure of losing 2-0 to Hillcrest in 2009 and it was not a "one strong player" team that I lost to. All 11 were strong and played hard.

Of course no self respecting coach is going to be on this web site. Whatever is all I hear around my house when I'm right and I hear it a lot. I'm a mann graduate who played soccer and still have friends whose kids still play for the boys and girls team. By the way since when is calling someone strong an insult. I have no doubt Hillcrest is well coached and have super players. The post said that Hillcrest is on the rise and I disagree. The record does not reflect a rise. You will finish 4th or 5th and be out first round. This is not a rise or a downward trend. Its status quo.
If people want to post crap than expect a reply. if Boiling Springs wants to say they made us look good than expect a reply. If ENCL says they have coaches all over the US watching them and 95% stay in state then expect a reply.If having 5 players out with injury is called an excuse then expect a reply.
Read the message not the messenger and you'll enjoy this web site more.

Last edited by whatever; 04/24/12 08:46 PM.