Quote:

Why good grief to Wando S. Aiken?, and I DON'T see where you are coming from with any of this. With the exception of the Northwestern/Hillcrest bracket, the second round features #1 & #2's facing off against each other. It makes no sense to tank games as you can never be exactly sure who you will get to face in the playoffs. As YOU can see by the Northwestern/Boiling Springs match being a #1 doesn't get you an automatic pass to the 2nd round Since you haven't seen NW play then I wouldn't assume that you would have fared any better than you did last night. That is why you play the games. After everything is all said and done, seedings mean NOTHING...You either bring it or you go home. Your team, Northwestern, and all the other teams not moving on just didn't have what it took to move on. Thats not a slight, it is what it is. I'm disappointed CJ in that you are an insightful straight shooter on the message board and for you to basically (imo) disrespect another team for them not moving on and thinking you would have gone on farther in the playoffs if you we're in a differnt spot sounds like sour grapes..Worry about things you DO have control over, like your team and not all the other BS.

I really agree. No matter which way you line this stuff up, their will be match ups you can point to and say... If we did it this way it would be better. This is an endless debate.