Quote:

Maybe you should reread some of the facilitators posts. Merely responding to them, and I wasnt alluding to the West Florence Coach I made a mistake , there are actually two. And FYI I am a fan of Upstate soccer and not one program in particular

You should also add "being a complete douchebag" to your list of things you represent along with upstate soccer. You really contribute less than nothing to this community while simultaneously feeling the need to attack those that have enabled it. Let me assure you that no one is listening, no one really cares, and if you really have an issue you should address them in person in a real forum befitting of a man addressing other men (assuming you are one, it's hard to tell). I would also challenge you to do something better than what Kevin and Kyle have done for the last two decades+. Please, by all means, try and duplicate their success, work rate, and standards at a program of your choosing. I challenge you to keep up with their commitment. Undeniably you neither have the spine nor ability to keep pace.

Until then, until you actually do something, anything noteworthy, remain silent, in the corner, you pretentious douchebag.