Quote:

So how many of you folks have daughters playing on the ECNL teams? Just wondering since there seems to be so much concern on the forum about these teams, but I don't hear any of these concerns standing on the sidelines at league games.
There are very few games the ECNL teams aren't competitive. Now, they may not always get the result (win) we would like, but there haven't been many games over the last few years where they weren't competitive.
CESA is a small market club playing in a national league with clubs from much bigger markets. Did anyone really believe there wouldn't be some growing pains?
Since everybody on here seems to know somebody who has a child playing on the ECNL team, ask them their thoughts about the team, league, etc. Yeah, I'm sure someone will have a negitive comment, but I'll guess most of the feedback will be positive.

Mine played 2 years on ECNL teams. One year there was no league and one there was.The league is not what it was suppose to be. No college coaches showing up.We left cause the training sucked and it is now showing with the ECNL teams.
Dont give me that crap anout a small market cesa is in.Remember the 17s were the almighty 16 region champs.Does that mean that the region championships were that week now that cesa is loosing in ECNL. They are drawing from the whole state.That isnt to small of a market. There are many small market teams in ECNL.
The teams they play in the league are not even the better teams. If i remember right they are still in the lower B bracket so that thought you have about playing these great teams because they are in a national league is bull.