Quote:

Coaches from Clemson & Furman were at the ECNL games at MeSA yesterday and every college on the east coast will have a representative at the national event in Sanford in December. No complaints about exposure from this ECNL parent.

Glad two local coaches showed up. Thats not being sarcastic.
Not all players there that day can go to Furman or Clemson. The league is not a good selling point for being or not being (PAYING) to be in the ECNL. If coachs do show up for a league game it is a local coach looking at local players.Still, from our time in the league i very seldom saw a college coach at the league games. I hope with Clemson and Furman showing up they will recruit some of those local players. Furman already does. I did hear yesterday that Clemson was only interested in one u-17 player that was there.
I think we all know the coaches are at the national events. You just have to hope they will have the time and want to stop by a game your kid is playing in and that they are not just there for the other team.
You also have to hope that a player is getting the training and coaching to play well when the coaches stop by. On top of that you have to pray your kid is in the game when the coaches are there.